Committed to Children’s Foot Health?
if you own a shoe shop and wish to demonstrate your commitment to children’s foot health why not join the Children’s Foot Health Register? In order to qualify you will need to stock children’s shoes and offer a fitting and measuring service. Those stocking brands in half sizes and multi width fittings qualify, and those who are selling quality continental brands need to stock 4 or more different brands and have had attended recognised fitting courses i.e. brand led or Society of Shoe Fitters. If your shop complies to the following you may sign up to the Register:
- To always measure and fit both feet.
- To offer a selection of appropriate footwear in various sizes and fittings.
- Offer guidance to the child and parent about their foot health and footwear.
- To understand the importance of shoe fitting in relation to a child’s development.
- To ensure there are always qualified or trained staff in attendance.
- The business is firmly committed to ongoing training and excellent customer care.
You will be able to place your shop details in our searchable online directory and add relevant content and images.
In addition you will receive a personalised membership certificate and a window sticker that will advertise to passers-by that you’re a member of the C.F.H.R.
‘Back to School’ and ‘Fine Fit Feet’ Posters
All new members will receive a poster tube containing copies of the CFHR A2 Posters